Contrary to popular belief, finding the best gifts for men takes a whole lot more than zero effort. Sure, you can get him a new tool set and call it a day, but if you’re looking for a meaningful present for his birthday or a great Valentine’s Day gift for him, you’ll need to think outside of the (tie) box. Need the perfect gift for your boyfriend who’s meeting your family for the first time? A stylish sweater so he can go in with confidence is a great place to start. How about a unique gift for your husband who just went all out for your wedding anniversary? A custom gift from Etsy (like a star map that depicts the sky on the night you met) will bring Mr. Sentimental to tears.
Then there are gifts for the hard-to-shop-for friend in your life who seems to have everything. Don’t worry, you don’t have to wait in line for luxury streetwear jawns (did we use that right?) to make him happy—there are loads of useful gift ideas on Amazon that still feel special.
Whatever the scenario, we’re here to help you avoid yet another pair of cuff links. From unusual finds he’ll actually be thrilled to receive (hello, mini pizza oven) to affordable gifts under $50 (and plenty of picks under $25), read on for the best gifts for men from all walks of life.
Our Top Picks:
- Most Useful Gift for Men: Ring Video Doorbell, $40
- Best Clothing Gift for Men: Buck Mason Curved-Hem Henley, $58
- Best Foodie Gift for Men: Boska Mini Pizza Oven, $38
- Best Amazon Gift for Men: Perfect Fitness Perfect Pushup + Ab Carver Pro, $30
- Most Unique Gift for Men: Atlas Coffee Club Subscription, $105
- Useful Gift for Men: Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger, $40
- Best Fitness Gift for Men: On Cloud 5 Running Shoes, $140
- Cool Gift for Guys: Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation), $199
All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.