Trying to solve Wordle #598 on February 7, 2023, but can’t quite figure it out? We have the answer to today’s Wordle puzzle right here. However, before you start guessing blindly, you might want to check out our Wordle tips for some techniques (and starting words) that could help you solve it yourself. If you’re still having trouble, check back here for the answer to today’s Wordle.
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to go back to the drawing board.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter A.
- Today’s Wordle uses the same letter twice in a row.
- Today’s Wordle could keep the doctor away if you believe in a classic children’s rhyme.
What’s today’s Wordle Answer?
Are you still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …
Today’s tech news, curated and condensed for your inbox
Check your inbox!
Please provide a valid email address to continue.
This email address is currently on file. If you are not receiving newsletters, please check your spam folder.
Sorry, an error occurred during subscription. Please try again later.
PS Plus adds Evil Dead, OlliOlli World, and more in February
Wordle’s wild year: New York Times breaks down the phenomenon’s big 2022
Wordle today: Answer and hints for December 17 (#546)
Wordle today: Answer and hints for December 14 (#543)
‘Wordle’ today, December 13: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#542)